Ireland, few pics, C&C

speedemon105

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just found this forum, seems like a lot of talent on here, so I figured I'd try and get some comments on a few pics from my recent trip.

oceanr.jpg

riverm.jpg

bridgea.jpg

Isn't "The Emerald Isle" a beautiful, highly photogenic place???
It is!
Sooo green!

You might want to bring out some more of that green in Photo 2 by upping the contrasts just a tad more, to fight the washed-out look you got there, and you will find the greens to really start jumping at you, same as in 3, which for that reason is my favourite. Too bad about that sign at the end of the little bridge...

Photo 1 is just a bit too much sea and too little coast. I am not overly fond of your composition here.

I agree with LaFoto on #1, too much sky and water. I feel if the camera was aimed down a little bit so that there was less sky and more land in the shot then it would be a better composition.

I know what you mean about #1, problem was, it was basically on a cliff side, so if I aimed down any further, I'd simply catch a bunch of bushes in front of me, couldn't really go any further right for the same reason. One of those places that looked great in person, I just wasn't able to capture it with the camera. I'll try some more contrast in the other 2. Ill also try to photoshop out the sign at the end of the bridge, and see how that looks.

Thanks for the comments. (Yes LaFoto, it is a beautiful place, biggest problem I have is sorting through all the pics)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back