Ireland Trip

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I took over 200 photos and have them now hosted so you can all go see them. I posted everything.. good bad and otherwise.

For those of you who don't know about my trip. This was a choir mission trip to Ireland. It was 2 weeks long and we toured a lot of Northern Ireland. We gave about 14 concerts while we where there. Full concerts where about 2 hours of music and then we gave a few short ones that where about 30 minutes. It was an amazing trip and I hope to go back some time and see more.

Please enjoy!

http://www.ksdesigns.org/Ireland2/index.htm

Oh and by the way.. this page is NOT 56k friendly. Sorry!

really nice pictures Karissa!!! but why you typed "Spring 2006" in the title on your page?? :D

Well, it's about time, slacker-girl. ;)

You definitely got some great shots! It looks beautiful. And it's clear everyone had a great time, too.

Good job!! :D

Haha... yeah.. good photo op is an understatment... If I can get pictures like this... then there are some AMAZING pictures some one else can take....

Now, after we have met in DC, Karissa, and have talked once more about this trip your University Choir took to Northern-Ireland last year in spring, I just had to look for this thread and I have to "revive" it from the cellars of the forum because this thread also holds the link to your page with all your music linked to the page, too. And as I am listening to your "Frohlocket, ihr Völker auf Erden" by Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy (whose music I particularly enjoy!), I cannot but say how I like your performance. Your choir is/was really good and you must miss it terribly!!! And hey, I really love your accent when you sing German (all of yours, of course). I think I'll bookmark your site now! Choir music plus pics from Northern-Ireland ... what more needs there to be to make me happy ? ;)

STILL listening to your music here, and I must come back and say: wow, your male voices that your choir has/had are soooo good. Wish mine had only a FRACTION of that. But it also transpires that your choir's voices are all YOUNG voices! I really can hear that.

Oh, I am all FASCINATED here now! :D

Awww.. Thanks so much LaFoto... We had a fabulous director, Paul Smith" Very picky, very stubborn, very hard to please but very awesome still. I'm really glad you like the music. Its awesome to hear you say that about the German piece. I got a tid bit nervous when you said you where listening to it. I don't have my pictures from DC up yet... Hopefully soon. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back