It's 19:00 (-5 GMT) and I want delivery pizza

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My only delivery option is Domino's and I am burned out on the regular Thin Crust Pepperoni and Xtra Cheese.

Any suggestion?

BTW, about 50% of the time I do get the hot wings with Bleu Cheese. Not fussed tonight. And I do not go for any of the desert options. Just pizza.

Cheers.................

Later tonight you might figure out why I chose the delivery option. :lmao: It was 5 o'clock somewhere about three hours ago.................

Oh nevermind. I went with the usual anyway. 'kin hungry, I am.

Dammit.... they brought a thick crust. Oh I despise thick crust pizza. And so greasy *dabs top with napkin to soak up pools of liquid.* Haven't look yet........wait a minute............. ............. yep, bloody Ranch dressing for the wings ........ aarrrrggggghhhhh !!!!!

Geez thanks........ at least someone cares......

I could only take two slices and the wings will have to be lunch tomorrow.

.... did somebody say [video=youtube;UVKsd8z6scw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw"]TEQUILA [/video]??????

Tequila!!!
peeweeemoticon.jpg

:lmao:

Good on ya Anty...

^^ When I was young, so did I. There is something about empty calories that seem to make sense later on. Plus, once you get used to drinking real beer, the piss water offered in the states doesn't have much to offer.

Nah, don't get me worng, there are a couple of micro brews that have something worth sipping, but by and large........ no thank you.

Dominos pizza with hot wing sauce mixed with the pizza sauce and topped with cheese and bacon. That's the perfect Dominos pizza

^^ When I was young, so did I. There is something about empty calories that seem to make sense later on. Plus, once you get used to drinking real beer, the piss water offered in the states doesn't have much to offer.

Nah, don't get me worng, there are a couple of micro brews that have something worth sipping, but by and large........ no thank you.

OK...don't get me started on this. THere are not a few micro brews worth drinking, there are hundreds. At the local store, they stock 1100 kinds of beer from around the world, and I can say that there are good and bad beers from everywhere, but that American micro-breweries for the most part are easily on par with most other places.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back