No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whadayathink?

3790807894_ec5165dbbd_b.jpg

great shot! cool background..love how the focused subject is the same as the background..adds a lot to the shot.

WOW!!! The colors are spectacular! There so BRIGHT they almost hurt my eyes lol but its a great shot!

Nice picture! I love the bright colors!

i love how vibrant it is...but i think it gave me IBS

Great depth to this shot! The stack of peppers in left center as foreground/primary image; the stack to the right blurred gently as middleground; and the rest more softly blurred with specular highlights all bokehed out as the background. Fantastic! Do you mind if next semester I use this pic as an example of depth and layers in composition for the photography class that I TA?

Add to this, the colors... those color tones! Gorgeous!

Plus! There's my love of peppers and all foods hot 'n' spicy! No I don't have an ulcer, but yes I do have IBS... is that oversharing?

I like. The reds & greens contrast nicely, and as said, the background bokeh is pleasing.

And that would ALMOST be enough for one batch of my chili.

Great depth to this shot! The stack of peppers in left center as foreground/primary image; the stack to the right blurred gently as middleground; and the rest more softly blurred with specular highlights all bokehed out as the background. Fantastic! Do you mind if next semester I use this pic as an example of depth and layers in composition for the photography class that I TA?

Add to this, the colors... those color tones! Gorgeous!

Plus! There's my love of peppers and all foods hot 'n' spicy! No I don't have an ulcer, but yes I do have IBS... is that oversharing?
Pugs, didn't you say on another thread that you aren't a pro? whats with hard core analytical reviews? :D :lmao:

IBS = secondary to some kind of a stress on your body. Normal stress responce is parasympathetic nervous system, followed by sympathetic, aka, before an exam, everyone is stuck in the bathroom then goint into exam and having a panic attack.
Solution - Eliminate the stress. feel better Irritable bowel syndrome - MayoClinic.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back