Its me

x highhand17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I put this in the bloopers
because it looks like im smelling something
(i took the pic)
833baca8.jpg

Hi x-highhand, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!

Now you have chosen a funny approach to coming to this forum: you start out with a self-portrait (rare but nice!), you hide this in the "Bloopers", although I find this photo is not that. And actually this is a forum that not too many go to too often, and you tell us little to nothing more about yourself ....

... maybe I better move this to where more people will meet you, what do you reckon? And you tell us a bit about yourself down in Welcome and Introduction? That would be nice.

And I like how you are first "sniffing us out" :lol:

LaFoto said:
Hi x-highhand, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!

Now you have chosen a funny approach to coming to this forum: you start out with a self-portrait (rare but nice!), you hide this in the "Bloopers", although I find this photo is not that. And actually this is a forum that not too many go to too often, and you tell us little to nothing more about yourself ....

... maybe I better move this to where more people will meet you, what do you reckon? And you tell us a bit about yourself down in Welcome and Introduction? That would be nice.

And I like how you are first "sniffing us out" :lol:

Yep, needs to be seen by more! Welcome :D

Right, so I shall move this now to the General Gallery for all to see :D

wow how original :D you posted yourself as your first post :D that's really nice! :D

haha thanks all
im new here as you probably could tell
so im going to be getting better pics up in a matter of time
im not that old either as you could probably tell from the picture haha

x highhand17 said:
haha thanks all
im new here as you probably could tell
so im going to be getting better pics up in a matter of time
im not that old either as you could probably tell from the picture haha

...how old exactly? You don't look all that young to me, lol.

Welcome, and don't be a stranger. Since we already have a self-portrait, I would assume you are not shy. Good, hope to see more of your work, keep it up.

im 14, and although i dont like how i look,
i love the frame in this picture

A good age to pick up photography. There is a lot to learn, and at your age, you brain is like a sponge, it will absorb anything you want it to soak up. Ask questions, show use some work, and above all, enjoy this time in your life. It will pass all to soon.

jstuedle said:
A good age to pick up photography. There is a lot to learn, and at your age, you brain is like a sponge, it will absorb anything you want it to soak up. Ask questions, show use some work, and above all, enjoy this time in your life. It will pass all to soon.

Roger that! I wish I had gotten into photography a few years earlier myself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back