It's nearing time

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I decided to make my own thread here instead of continueing the discussion about what camera would be good for me in sticks thread, it was getting a little off topic of what he posted.

From some posts on here, and some more info that I have read my intrest in the SD9 has gone down hill, so I am still looking.

What I want is a digital camera that can change lenses, and is mainly to completly manual controls. I mainly shoot sports, such as biking, and skate boarding, I also shoot alot of wildlife. So I assume I will need a camera that can take pictures really fast. My budget is around 1000 can for a body, even that is a lil steep but still in range. I would prefer to get a package for 1000 canadian but I dont know if thats possible.

I'm leaning towards the rebel right now.

Thanks to anyone who helps me out!

I think you'll get the most bang for your buck from that digital rebel. More than what is currently on the market.

Yah I think its the best idea to. This thread was pretty useless but I am going insane without a camera, and I dont quite have enough to buy one. So all I can do is look at them, and try to learn with out a camera, which I found is really hard!

Most reactions

Back