its so hot!

We have a little snow but it's still getting above freezing during the day...I'd call that warm.

Winnipeg got over a foot of snow yesterday.

I wouldn't really say it's hot. It was like 70F today. While it is really high for this time of the year (I think I heard on the news it's the hottest Nov 16th on record here), I still wouldn't say it's hot. But not to worry andrea, it's going down to 48F for tomorrow.

It's been bloody hot here!!!! I've been living in airconditioning for the past 2 weeks! AERHGHGHG and it's just going to get worse and worse. I sooo hope it rains soon. It hasn't rained yet this summer and everything is going brown. :-( the poor mountains are all brownnnn.... noooooo :-(

It was 34C here yesterday!! With 68% humidity! :shock: And the sun was unreal!! I got sunburnt after driving the 5 minutes into town. grrr... this is going to be a fun summer.

Unimaxium said:
I wouldn't really say it's hot. It was like 70F today. While it is really high for this time of the year (I think I heard on the news it's the hottest Nov 16th on record here), I still wouldn't say it's hot. But not to worry andrea, it's going down to 48F for tomorrow.

haha i know it wasnt "hot hot" but its still pretty hot. and it is ridiculously hot in my room with the computers running

thank goodness it will be COLD tomorrow

prepare for tomorrow's "it's freezing here!" thread ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back