it's time for a break

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im outa here for a while. im getting incredibly burnt with photography as i did once before...way back when :greenpbl:. now, if by chance i capture an earth shattering moment, i'll post it :biglaugh:, and i'll certainly be checking you guys out occasionally. i knew this was coming a while back when work changed a bit (one day i'll spill the beans on that one), but quite honestly, i dont have the time or mostly, the desire to mess with it. take care people! i love ya all!!!!!! :hug::

As much as we hate to see you not posting around here, I, personally would not like for you to pass a point of no return and not be blessed with your vision. You know we're here for you Jon. Take care and drop a line once and a while. :hug::

:( Sad to see you leave Jon, continue to keep us updated even if you're not postin pics!!! I will miss you for sure! Your shots inspire me to no end!!! In fact you always capture an earth shattering moment IMO :thumbup: I hope this doesn't last too long, I'm not sure I can take it!!! Hurry back good buddy :) You'll be missed for sure!!!

can I have your camera?

oh, I'm supposed to be sensative(crazy over sensative americans!) ;) :mrgreen:

j/k
Good luck man, sorry to see you get burnt out. but we all do sometimes! And remember... it's not if you get burnt out it's what you do when you get burnt out.... if that makes any sense.... I'm really tired right now so forgive me.

ttyl, and God Bless

Chris

Chase said:
Aww, sorry to hear it. How about just hanging out for the nonsense around here then? :lol:

actually, im finding the nonsense a bit fun. im definately not leaving, just cutting back on posts. i get too involved at times and simply want to think about my life, and eventually enjoy photography again. maybe i'll repost a bunch of stuff for the hell of it; the newbies wont know the difference :p

Thanks heveans you aint leaving completely mate...whether you know it or not your one of my real inspirational photographers...if I made it half as good as you, id be a happy kid :)

Well, I am going to miss your posts big time. Everyone needs to step back now and then and restock. The only advice I can give is, not to force your photography, do it only when you really want too. I hope this change in work is a good thing? Well best wishes and I hope this break will get your creative juices flowing again. Sure glad your going to check in once in a while.

JonMikal said:
actually, im finding the nonsense a bit fun. im definately not leaving, just cutting back on posts. i get too involved at times and simply want to think about my life, and eventually enjoy photography again. maybe i'll repost a bunch of stuff for the hell of it; the newbies wont know the difference :p
Nonsense is so underrated. Think: "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together". :mrgreen:

I think I actually said it wrong, though. ;) But as long as "we are all together", who cares, right? Glad you're sticking around. :)

terri said:
Nonsense is so underrated. Think: "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together". :mrgreen:

I think I actually said it wrong, though. ;) But as long as "we are all together", who cares, right? Glad you're sticking around. :)

well....im just sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come; and watching yellow matter custard dripping from a dead dog’s eye!

what would i be without my beatle buddy?

Um...yeah...

For someone who is already having trouble thinking straight, this sure isn't helping! :lol:

It's kinda like that quote from Lewis Black: "If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back