Jill - many more (13 photos)

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some more of jill, hopefully they'll get a better reception than my last one :) (i appreciate those critiques, btw!!). I did quite a few different styles in this shoot and tried different combinations of natural and strobe lighting in some, so it might seem a little drastic. she wanted something more fashion/glamour oriented in a few of the shots, so we had some fun with those.

try to excuse the distracting clothes, not my decision :)

thanks for putting up with me and all these pics! there were quite a few more i wanted to post so i just stripped it down to a few i edited...

Jill-e-001-sm.jpg

Jill-e-004-sm.jpg

Jill-e-007-medbw.jpg

Jill-e-014-sm.jpg

Jill-e-012-sm.jpg

Jill040e-sm.jpg

Jill-e-022crop-sm.jpg

Jill-e-029-sm.jpg

Jill-e-037-sm.jpg

Jill-e-035bluesm.jpg

Jill-e-043-sm.jpg

Jill087e-sm.jpg

Jill091-sm.jpg

whew, that's all :D

thanks for lookin

#1-3...they look familiar?.....was that the same location with the muscle man?......anyhow.....those are some sweet photos...love them (curious.....those cars are awesome....where did you find them?)

I like #2, #10 & #13.

The only one I don't like is #1...and maybe #12. In these ones, her body is flat toward the camera which doesn't do anything for her. The rest of the shots show off her terrific figure.

Wow, great shots, Daniel! You'd better be at the next Texas meetup I come to, cuz I really need to stalk you while you shoot!

It does suck that she chose such intensely blinding patterns in her clothing, because unfortunately, for me, that's kindof a killer for the shots.....but...if she likes em, so be it! :lol: YOUR photography alone, doing my best to ignore those wild patterns...is amazing..I think I agree with Mike's assessment on 1 and 12.

Awesome work, Daniel.

jealous! . . . thats all i'll say.

oh, and in number six her face looks distorted or somthing . . . just kidding.

WOW Good shots.. Love them...

I would've left the color in the one on the train, since the train has that great rusty red.... that's just me.

1 5 and 10 are ace!

They look Jessica Clare-ish, and that's intended as a compliment!

I'll be different here, and say this- I actually like the clothes. i think they add a LOT of color to the shots , I'm tired of seeing portraits of people with the same flat colors on , its nice to see somethign a little distracting like that... makes me look at the the whole photo instead of just the face

Most reactions

New Topics

Back