Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by junior photographer, Jun 12, 2009.
1. Overexposed, centered, not very interesting.
2. Overexposed, centered, birds are too far away and just too much going on.
3. Overexposed, crooked, what am I supposed to be looking at?
Were these taken with a camera phone?
These look like iphone photos. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if you're trying to get it to act like a stronger/better camera than it is, you're not gonna succeed. I use my iphone camera for more abstract work since I can't control the exposure or anything for that matter. (New iphone will have AF, and video!) I have the camera bag app, and toy camera app which both produce some cool effects on your shots.
Subject wise, these are quite uninteresting.
To me, they're just snapshots.
Look like camera phone snapshots.
Try to keep everything in one post. There really isn't a need to multipost. If you aren't sure how to post a couple pictures in one post, ask anyone will be glad to help!
I just see X
I have a new photo posted on my blog site as well.
Not to be an ass and... I'm not sure what the photography scene (equipment, software) is in Malaysia, but...
1) These are all snapshots, and not really of anything, or of any respectable image quality.
2) Simply inverting colors in an image is a worthwhile effect roughly never.
Separate names with a comma.