junior photographer's photo gallery

What do you think about this photo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overexposure is relative. If I have sky blown out, yet my subject is properly exposed - thats a fine photograph (generally though you might want to crop if the sky is too much).

these are so begginer its not even funny.

...yes it is lol:lol:

try getting a decent camera first my friend

Seriously??? I know ANDS! has already chided you for this, but c'mon. Judging by the photo threads you've started, you're not too far from the beginner status either. Don't think that carrying a "big" camera makes you more legit than this person.

i dont care what camera he may have but posting more pictures with no response after so many replies just seems rude. and samanax was ride. we should just ignore this thread.

I see a lot of people quoting my C&C so I looked back again and I still stand by my original comments, if you disagree that's fine but it doesn't make my comments 'wrong'... we just see things differently. The camel is too light/washed out, the trees in the background are exposed right. The last one depends on what you determine is the subject so I guess it could be exposed properly based on what that is in your eyes.

At any rate, they are all bad in one way or another and that's how I voted.

Also, I only asked if the OP was using a camera phone because there are things you can do to make them better... I use mine regularly, it's the only camera that is ALWAYS with me even though I bring my main camera to work with me every day. :)

Last edited:
these are so begginer its not even funny.

...yes it is lol:lol:

try getting a decent camera first my friend

Seriously??? I know ANDS! has already chided you for this, but c'mon. Judging by the photo threads you've started, you're not too far from the beginner status either. Don't think that carrying a "big" camera makes you more legit than this person.

I was joking. I never meant anything by it. I am a begginer. Shoot, I know so much yet my photos are so crappy, at least compared to what I see on these forums. I am Jealous, but not of junior. That being said, I never meant anything by what I said. I am sorry.

I was joking. I never meant anything by it. I am a begginer. Shoot, I know so much yet my photos are so crappy, at least compared to what I see on these forums. I am Jealous, but not of junior. That being said, I never meant anything by what I said. I am sorry.

It's cool, I didn't catch your humor and I'm sure other's missed it as well. You just have to understand that a person new to photography might interpret your post the wrong way just as I did. This community is meant to help everyone develop their photographic skill and we can't be having beginner's putting down other beginner's for the sake of fitting in with the old guys. In this case, it appears Jr. Photographer isn't harmed by it, but if my first post was received by telling me to get a real camera because my pics were too "newb", I'd consider another hobby. Good to know you were joking though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back