Jupiter

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry people, not the planet, but it is another musical instrument. Haven't played it for a few good months, so I thought I would put it to some use. I am not as happy with these as I am with the clarinet photos in "Notes", but interesting experiment none-the-less.

Enjoy!

1. Yes.. that is a dent :blushing:
83092891_2d1db9a1fb.jpg

83093284_f03d9e76c5.jpg

83092969_867d6d9a50.jpg

83093217_a2457042e1.jpg

83093086_7fc9ae6b60.jpg

83092819_3f15651442.jpg

83093156_40ebd36dcb.jpg

These are killer Peanuts. The third shot is my fave, but all of these rock. Well done:thumbup: :thumbup:

Third shot is my fav too :thumbup:

After seeing it, I think you should take that outside and see what kind of reflections you can find? Fluffy clouds or a bright sunset would be cool.

Thanks again everyone :). I will have to try that someday Woodsac, the only question is when I will see blue sky again :scratch:

nice ones Peanuts. 3rd one is cool.
I wonder if that shadow is you though ..
Maybe you can take it from a further distance .. but you would loose some DOF, isn't that right?

have a nice day

Luciano said:
I wonder if that shadow is you though ..

Yes it is. I tried a few things both when shooting and after to help hide that, but nothing worked out to well. Perhaps next time I will set it up on a tripod and jump out of the scene, but for this time, I admit, I was too lazy to change lenses :lol:

Thanks again :)

Nice shots Peanuts! my favs are 4 and 7.. its so sharp. I can play the starwars theme on one of those! (you dont wanna hear it though... trust me) How many instruments do you have Peanuts?

-Joe

Joerocket said:
How many instruments do you have Peanuts?

Well, I only played the trumpet, but between the family, flute, alto sax, tenor sax, clarinet, use to borrow a bass clarinet (I think that is what it was called), and piano.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back