Just 1 for CC please

jwsciontc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just one i took a loong time ago and forgot about. What do you guys think?

2993730613_5c846146a0.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely not loving the shadows on his face and the composition doesn't do a thing for me. Google The Rule of Thirds.

i know the rule of thirds, its just one of the very first pics the GF took with the thing right out of the box. it was really just a matter of testing the quality of the camera more than anything. can someone better at editing than me try to brighten up my face around my eyes a little?

I think your face is to dark, the sky is shot out and i think it is all in all boring. Maybe better if you had used some fill flash. Also try not to cut limbs off especially at joints.

Other than the shadowed face, and the fact it is sort of bulls-eyed, I like it.

yeah i wish she had gotten the whole elbow. maybe ill try to fill in the blue sky some

Watch out for the flames coming out of the side of your head, too (yes, I know it's a tree). Gotta always watch what's in the background before hitting that button.

As a personal picture of you I kinda like it. Its not to artsy and you are the focus. for right out of the box I say it looks alright. Like everyone else lightening up you face is needed. Sometimes my rebellious nature comes out and I take photos that go against all rules of photography....Just because I can if I want to. In my opinion with photos like that all that matters is if you like them. You aren't selling it or putting in a gallery so..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back