Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSCN0537-1.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0536-1.jpg

DSCN0550-1.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

be harsh if you like. i just do this because it's fun.

"Be harsh" you say?

Well. The water will soon run out of your photo of the ship on the sea. :wink:
The (too centred!) horizon line is tilted.

The flower photo is not in focus, I'm afraid. Nowhere...

The last one has way too busy a background, and is underexposed, I think, also the white balance seems to have remained on "tungsten", although you went out into natural light, hence the overall blue-ness.

The heart-on-the-step is intriguing. Makes me wonder why it was created and what it was placed there for?

The bench does not say anything to.
Neither does the ship on the sea, for that matter, but a straight horizon and creative crop might help that one heaps.

haha thanks. seriously, i meant the harsh thing. i really want to get better, but I've never taken classes and I really don't know what I'm doing. I guess I just do what I think will work, and I hope it will come out okay.

Thanks again.

Oh, and the heart is there because the kids I watch are messy little buggers, and they leave things all over the house.

Shanstar, I haven't had any classes, either, so I feel your pain. I'm not sure if my shots have gotten any better over the years, either, but I still insist on printing them and giving them away as gifts for Christmas. :lol: I'm not sure if people like them or not, but people seem to dutifully hang them in their bathroom or something like that.

Anyways, how long have you been shooting? These remind me of the types of photos I took when I first got started. I gave the local Walgreen's a lot of business then, too, and got nothing but crappy pictures. I accidentially found TPF and started lurking around, looking at other peoples work. I started to imitate it a bit until I found my groove, and then I went on my own. In fact, I didn't start posting any of my shots here until just a short time ago.

If I were you, I'd just keep shooting and reading posts here on TPF for a while. Don't worry about getting "better" yet. It'll come. But that's just the way I think about it.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back