Just another random shot!

There's something to admire about shooting what may be typically seen as pale, ugly, and uninteresting in this world and not trying to dress it up with any bullsh t.

The way you frame a lot of this in the center is interesting, is that on purpose?

I'm not sure what to make of all it but I will say I like the coke can a lot, it has some good contrast and texture. It would make a nice print.

No I didn't try and center these pictures, they just happened to be. I really just let my mind wander. Thanks for all the feed back.

i enjoy random shots very much. i take them all the time. i especially like the idea of paying attention to and examining everyday items that we pass over. that said, i think random shots should focus on making us look at the mundane from a different perspective, not just capture what a hinge looks like. there is no emotional investment in a flat hinge. from a different angle with an interesting shadow however, we might be drawn into the object and give it more than passing consideration. keep up the concept of the random shot and try hard to give it a good name! it suffers from a bad rep and needs help from people who are interested in the mundane. but the reason for our interest must be expressed in a manner that captures other's interest as well. if we don't do that, we might as well just look at the real thing for that our images of them pale in comparison. keep working on it.

This one is not near as random.

IMG_8186resized.jpg

it would be "nearly".

i like this one the best, but you it's framed quite tightly.

Most reactions

Back