just curious

sbalsama said:
I really feel bad for people that cannot see the world in the true glory as it should be. I know a few colorblind (one severe, one not so) people but they seem to get along just fine anyway. I assume it must be because they've never see anything different. My librarian, the one not so colorblind, is also a photographer. He is deficient enough that working with color is almost out of the question for him.

aprilraven - I think of that also, especially if it comes to an alien race. What would they see? Could it even be the visual spectrum! I figure if they're teaching us the colors in kindergarten than we must be all seeing the same. But it's gotta be rough to find out that you can't see some colors correctly -_-

You just have to think of it this way...we don't know the world any differently so it's like we don't even know what we're missing. I know it's easy to feel sorry for us but we should actually feel sorry for ya'll.. You can see what it looks like to us but we have no idea what it looks like for you. Kinda falls under the realm of ignorance is bliss. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back