Just some B&W pictures

Luckyshamrock69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey my name is Kyle,

Im new to this whole forum thing but love taking pictures so I thought I'd post some of the ones I've taken. I took these pictures in color w/ my Kodak ES Z700 and used the Kodak program on my computer to change them to B&W. My b/f Edited them, added the frames and drakend the church one for me. I have this thing for dark looking pictures. lol. Anyhow, let me know what you think. Enjoy! :D

These first ones were taken on a trip bout a year or so ago.

102_0823w1.jpg

102_08321.jpg

102_08351.jpg

102_08551.jpg

These ones were taken last year 06 while I was living in Long Island.

100_15341.jpg

100_15571.jpg

And lastly these ones I just took yesterday while walking around the town where my younger siblings go to school.

100_1989edited.jpg

100_1987.jpg

100_1991.jpg

nice series i relly like the sinks and the last one

the last one has like a old/ retro feel to it, kinda reminds me of like a postcard from the 50's or something

I really like all the details and texture in the ship photos. They could maybe use a bit more contrast. Get closer for those building photos. There's too much street at the bottom of the photos. But don't get hit by a car.

I love the church one. Did you use a polarizer? The sky is so nice and dark & contrasty...

Also, a lot of them would be improved if they were cropped to a 2x3 ratio. I'll try one in a minute.

street1.jpg

polarizer? no. I only have a kodak SE Z700. My b/f edited and darkend the picture for me. :)

A couple of them seem a little flat and could use some attention like the church got. The church shot is great by the way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back