TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
good looks run in the family ;)
just one, from today.

2047595485_59ae742540.jpg

that would be my little sister :)

I think she does look mid-sentence a little. The skin looks like too much PP, or too much makeup. The comp works though, but maybe a little tighter crop or tilt would add more interest.

1- your sister is gorgeous.
2- I like the shot alot, but would like to see it more natural looking.

yeah, i might do a more natural edit too. i like the bold colors and stuff for this i think.
(i think its too much makeup, not too much pp on the skin, hah.)
sooc:
2048537767_8cd0746e4d.jpg

I think she does look mid-sentence a little. The skin looks like too much PP, or too much makeup. The comp works though, but maybe a little tighter crop or tilt would add more interest.
maybe a tighter crop, im 99% sure ill never do a "tilt" tho

The more natural edit is very nice too. She is good in front of the camera. Do you have a series? If not, she would make a nice subject for a portrait series.

NJ

thats not an edit, thats the picture straight out of camera.
she wouldnt let me take too many of her today, because it was cold out, but i get a few out of her every now and then.

heres some from a few weeks ago:

2045945242_60344a84eb.jpg

1465308258_732d43f556.jpg

brown hair and blue eyes. she's lucky!

the first black and white of her, imo, is the best. she's really beautiful and really natural and the smile is genuine. i even like the hair in her face. there's just something about it that i love!

I think the tones work better in the second bw shot, but the angle may be a little wide on that one.

I would have backed up a few more feet and opened up the aperture for a more shallow depth of field, so the background could be blurred out a little more. The more shallow depth of field also applies to the second bw image as well.

Contrasting shadows and highlights is important for bw, and middle gray needs to be kept to a minimum. Thats what really gives impact to black and white images. :)

Thanks for sharing dangerwoman. Cant wait for you to do another series of her. Keep up the good work.

NJ

she is quite the cutie...

and i must say i always find myself looking at more photos longer with people who are just generally more attractive as opposed to..."yep" and moving on...

Wow, your sister is beautiful!

Great job with the photos.

hot pictures, hotter sister...haha good job

send her over as a model for me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back