Loyuk in Studio

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sharing a portrait I took earlier today.

Canon 5D MKIII, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens, lit with one Neewer S101-400 flash with a 24" octagon softbox, and a silver reflector.
364A6774-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

Nice shot.

A really good shot and nicely lit. If I was to nit pick I would say that the thumb is a little distracting as it’s quite bright. Very minor point though!

A really good shot and nicely lit. If I was to nit pick I would say that the thumb is a little distracting as it’s quite bright. Very minor point though!
Thank you, and I appreciate the feedback. I can see where you're coming from on a technical level, but since that is how his hand appears due to his natural skin tone, it's not something I would consider editing.

Thank you, and I appreciate the feedback. I can see where you're coming from on a technical level, but since that is how his hand appears due to his natural skin tone, it's not something I would consider editing.

Understandable. As an aside, and appreciate this is a minor
Understandable. Perhaps next time you could get the model to tuck their thumb under their chin to avoid the highlight. Just a thought.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back