KEH.com?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been looking around for a sigma 10-20mm lens, and I finally found one on KEH.com. The thing is, the condition is EX+. Has anyone ever bought an item in this condition from this site? If so, what condition should I expect out of the lens if I were to buy it? I know it gives a description, but im sure that doesnt form to every product. So, basically, what Im asking for is to hear about your experiences and thoughts about the site.

Thanks.
Mark

Keh.com is awesome.
Used them a lot in the past for my film camera needs.

This lens is about $120 off the new price. Do you think its reliable enough to go for it?

Mark

Yep, they're pretty awesome.

They tend to grade gear lower than its actual condition. The EX+ gear I've gotten from them had one or two very light marks in the finish, the kind of marks you really have to be looking for to find them. I've even had good luck with BGN items.

I purchased from KEH a few times and the are Excellent. EX+ means it pretty much like new. you will be more than pleased. I purchased a BGN 300mm F4 and it works flawlessly. It looks used, not banged and used. I wouldnt think twice about purchasing again.

I've always been impressed with KEH. They seem to rate their items very conservatively. My 28-70L was actually better than they rated it.

I tried to get on there to get a shipping quote and after about a half hour.. I cant get it. It says server error. Ill try again tomorrow. Thanks everyone! Thats great to hear.

Mark

Alright, so after it all, I ended up getting a new lens with 4 year sigma warrenty new in box with two day shipping for $449. Cant wait for it to get here. Will definately have test shots done when it does. Thanks everyone!

Mark

Sweet! enjoy that lens! can't wait to see your new pics
TJ

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy from KEH (they also list stuff on eBay).

Same with Adorama, or B&H.

Ever hear of Newegg (Newegg.com) for computer stuff, electronics, even some photo items?

I would put all of the above in the same category that you just can't find a better place to do business with.

No, I didnt go with KEH just because I figured spending the piece of mind of having the warranty alone was well worth the extra $90. I will definately be going with them in the future though after hearing all of this.

Thanks again everyone. I will have test shots when it gets here.
Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back