King Elessar - waddaya think?

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
What do you guys think? This is about four hours of work (a little less), done in soft charcoal.

ellesarfinal7om.jpg

You drew that!!!! :shock:

:hail: :hail: I'm at a loss for words. it's unreal!

Thanks Jon and Liz!

I thought this was kind of funny... it's been about a month and a half since I drew my first picture. Check out the progress over time =)

i gotta have anicole check this out...viggo is so her man....your stuff is stunning...even your beginning stuff is great..

that has to be the best talent in the world... to be able to sit down and draw someone...blank paper, and you fill it with lines, spaces, rubs, and streaks, and you create a portrait...how totally thrilling it must be to look at the finished product and see a thing of beauty... i am in awe, sir.

Yes ... Gondor will answer ! When I grow up, I'm gonna marry Aragorn! :lovey:

Ditto aprilraven's comment: totally in awe.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

I :heart: Viggo!

That is amaaaazing Verbal....would love to see some new LOR stuff....Gandalf looks cool, but doesn't compare w/ current work.

Keep posting, love to see what you show!

clemeys said:
That is amaaaazing Verbal....would love to see some new LOR stuff....Gandalf looks cool, but doesn't compare w/ current work.

Keep posting, love to see what you show!

Thank you! I really want to re-draw Gandalf sometime soon, but I have NO idea when I'll get the time. All of a sudden I am swamped with projects! My art teacher is twisting my arm to start selling stuff, so I guess really soon here I'm going to start doing that. I eventually want to draw all companions of the ring!

Haha, and thanks Jeff... but if I had my own forum I might get cocky or something. :greenpbl: If you guys want to see some absolutely amazing drawing, check out http://wendelin.deviantart.com/ He's my computer-art hero! The other day he added my Aragorn to his favorites, I was soooo honored!

Verbal said:
Haha, and thanks Jeff... but if I had my own forum I might get cocky or something. :greenpbl: If you guys want to see some absolutely amazing drawing, check out www.windelin.deviantart.com He's my computer-art hero! The other day he added my Aragorn to his favorites, I was soooo honored!
well you couldnt see my pic and now i can't go to your link :lmao: :confused:

Most reactions

Back