Kiss my A**

ehmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The smoking board is closed!
That’s stupid! This is a forum board is it not? Is the whole purpose of a forum to not discuss different point of views? I mean what is the point at all if you are told to not discuss your point of view? The way I see it is that if you don’t want to read peoples points of view, then simply don’t click the link entering the conversation. Or is this maybe a case of people seeing that they are wrong in being smoking-nazis, and they don’t want to loose an argument? For me this will be my last post as I have found people on this board (for the most part – not everyone) to be arrogant, simple minded, and judgmental, ban me if you wish as it will make no difference since I will not be returning to this board!

actually this IS a general OFF topic DISCUSION. and as far as I know, discusion is the conversation between people where they can share their views... if you don't want to read it just ignore, but maybe there are people wanting to share their views!

btw. I'd rather like to see you kissing your own a** than asking others to do so...

WOW what a rant man...I understand what you are saying but what it sounds like to me is..."waaaaaaah there is no smoking board", blah blah blah. Seriously though, sorry you feel that way, this off topic area is just what it is off topic and I understand that is exactly your point. Although if a thread dies or is not interesting start a new one, or yeah voice your opinion, but if you are leaving just because a thread is no longer available then maybe a forum is not for you, I hear yahoo chat rooms are good.

EHMON EXCUSE ME! I just read your post too quickly!!!! sooory I meant that MD shopuld NOT close it :p

The only reason i closed it was because the arguing was becoming petty and kinda boring. but if you guys wanna revive it, ill be more than happy to unlock it for you so that yall can fight it out!

md

I just understood it in a completely different way! Sorry for my comment then and ignore it :p! I meant that it shouldn't be closed by MD, and I suppose now that you suggested it too.
I feel really foolish now

MDowdey said:

hahaha very funny :/ turn the smoking thread on!!!

I'm actually surprised that thread wasn't dumped along time ago . it caused problems for me and a few others in the beginning of my trek through this message board. I hate to see someone get so mad over it though. They are just cigarettes...why get so worked up? Shucks. We like to keep things peaceful around here even if that means ending a thread that was resorting to stupid arguements. Sorry dude. Life sucks. I'm just glad he never got around to spouting politics..boy that would have been a hoot- no?

LilCujo said:
WOW what a rant man...I understand what you are saying but what it sounds like to me is..."waaaaaaah there is no smoking board", blah blah blah. Seriously though, sorry you feel that way, this off topic area is just what it is off topic and I understand that is exactly your point. Although if a thread dies or is not interesting start a new one, or yeah voice your opinion, but if you are leaving just because a thread is no longer available then maybe a forum is not for you, I hear yahoo chat rooms are good.

If that thread was so dead... how come so many people posted to it today? And are *still* posting even though it's been closed?

Maybe it's better that it was closed since people are arguing so much. It's certainly enough to keep me from coming back here too. I have a thousand rude things to say in response to everyone that had posted since mine. But instead, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Because I know that no matter what, the non-smokers will *always* be right. I never smoke around a non-smoker, and still I get bashed. I havent even smoked in 2 weeks and I still get bashed. That's why I said what I did about non-smokers. Because it's true. You're all hateful.

... End of my opinion. I will never speak on this subject again :wink:

It amazes me how serious threads can get some times. The chance of someone changing the mind of another person with an opposing view is pretty slim, but that sure doesn't stop people. Agree to disagree and move on...

How about we all go back to why we came here in the first place and enjoy some photography? :thumbup:

FireCoral417 said:
If that thread was so dead... how come so many people posted to it today? And are *still* posting even though it's been closed?

Maybe it's better that it was closed since people are arguing so much. It's certainly enough to keep me from coming back here too. I have a thousand rude things to say in response to everyone that had posted since mine. But instead, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Because I know that no matter what, the non-smokers will *always* be right. I never smoke around a non-smoker, and still I get bashed. I havent even smoked in 2 weeks and I still get bashed. That's why I said what I did about non-smokers. Because it's true. You're all hateful.

... End of my opinion. I will never speak on this subject again :wink:

LOL why was I quoted? Personaly its up to the person if they want to smoke or not, I can care less. My point was if that one thread or maybe a couple others are going to make you react like that and leave, either one DON'T READ THEM or if you do just know thats someone elses point of view. Or two know that hey thats how someone else feels and move on. There is a lot more to this forum then the off topic area. There are a lot of awesome people here and we are all here for a good time. Why bother spending time in an area that psses you off? A section in his post was there are a lot of small minded people here, so what does that say when one thread is cancled you throw a fit and say you are going to leave, are you joining the forces of small mindedness or are you trying to make a point? see what I'm trying to get at?

YEAH!!! ANOTHER MEAN THREAD IS BORN FROM THE CIGARETTE ASHES OF THE OLD ONE!!!! HURRAY!!!! just like the pheonix. cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back