knife

Alex RTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this photo to be used on a poster for a local show. thought id see what people think. be honest, i only done it cos it was all i could think of and i needed a photo straight away. but i kinda like it

knife0181.jpg

for a quick photo that turned out well, would look great on a poster for a horror film?

I wonder how this picture would look with the focus on the knife.
Have you tried that?
Dani

yeh i tried that but didnt like the effect it had. thought the hand looked better. haha yeh mack i think it would too. it turned out better than i had hoped at least

I think the compositions is good.
You say this looks better than if the knife were the main focus point. Thats something I would have said to try.
Other than that, I think the shot lacks contrast.
It's very bland/grey. I think even just boosting the contrast by 15/20 points will make it alot better. So use the original larger size and boost the file. Doing it on that small image just loses more quality.

I think the compositions is good.
You say this looks better than if the knife were the main focus point. Thats something I would have said to try.
Other than that, I think the shot lacks contrast.
It's very bland/grey. I think even just boosting the contrast by 15/20 points will make it alot better. So use the original larger size and boost the file. Doing it on that small image just loses more quality.

hmm i donno, that adds some mystery to it being a little dark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back