KODAK EASYSHARE Z981 or Olympus SP-590UZ

pubudu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope to buy a Wide angle camera.
Which of these two cameras are best in terms of quality and performance KODAK EASYSHARE Z981 or Olympus SP-590UZ. If anyone knows about the difference between these 2, please post a comment.

I took a chance on a Z981 a few weeks ago. Was bad right out of the box. Plus holding it, it feels like cheap plastic. At first I thought my Z981 was just a bad apple of the lot, but after sending it back and reading even more about it, I have to agree with a lot of a the bad reviews (unfortunately)

As for the Olympus, im unsure on that one. But you might be better comparing that one to the Canon SX20IS (which I feel might be better overall).

I took a chance on a Z981 a few weeks ago. Was bad right out of the box. Plus holding it, it feels like cheap plastic. At first I thought my Z981 was just a bad apple of the lot, but after sending it back and reading even more about it, I have to agree with a lot of a the bad reviews (unfortunately)

As for the Olympus, im unsure on that one. But you might be better comparing that one to the Canon SX20IS (which I feel might be better overall).

I got the Kodak Z981 a few weeks back and have had no trouble getting decent pictures out of it. I'm curious to know at this price break, (Paid £136 new for it) what people are expecting? That is not to say I feel I compromised on quality, but could not find any models to compare under £150 after a lot of research.
Noobie.

Most reactions

Back