TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1911.jpg

thank you

Whites are blown out and darks are completely gone.

Which is the same thing I mentioned in your last thread. And the one before that. And before that. See a pattern?

Do not stop posting images. It at least shows you want to get better. Keep shooting and most importantly keep your shots off Photoshop. ;)

Which is the same thing I mentioned in your last thread. And the one before that. And before that. See a pattern?

Do not stop posting images. It at least shows you want to get better. Keep shooting and most importantly keep your shots off Photoshop. ;)

Yep it seems to be a pattern of us as well telling him all this in every thread if only he listened :confused:

I think someone's hitting the bong laughing their ass off right now while looking for another photo on the Internet to post for C&C.

If he really is trolling, he really needs to find a hobby . . . that does not involve butchering pictures.

I remember being that age... I knew everything and was going to live forever. Oddly, as I got older, I knew less and less, and my dad got smarter and smarter.

So what year did you take them in?

If they are from 2007, wouldn't you want to show more recent pics rather than showing 2-3 year old shots that nobody likes to show what you can do NOW, not then?

Your credibility here on TPF is dropping like the proverbial rock.

How old are you?

So what year did you take them in?

If they are from 2007, wouldn't you want to show more recent pics rather than showing 2-3 year old shots that nobody likes to show what you can do NOW, not then?

Your credibility here on TPF is dropping like the proverbial rock.

How old are you?
16 and I just discovered a old iomega external harddrive with all my old photos

I remember being that age... I knew everything and was going to live forever. Oddly, as I got older, I knew less and less, and my dad got smarter and smarter.

Ellia, this is exactly why im hating your threads more and more, being under 18 myself, the hate you are getting on this forum, after you leave and go troll another forum, will linger on us younger types, how about you make ONE thread, go ****ing ape **** on it, put as many pictures as you want, and call it a day, instead of doing this, pissing off the whole community, and then not showing up for 2 months.

16 and I just discovered a old iomega external harddrive with all my old photos

gd it, do us a favor and just start a photo blog, put it in your comment, and leave it at that.

I like his threads. They're entertaining. I always like seeing a new one and clicking it, wondering what hilarity will ensue.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back