2. Random At Beach
_6204436.JPG

3. Fiancé Silhouette
_6204527.JPG

4. Poop Machine
_6204528.JPG

5. Rustic Truck
Maple.JPG

I am rather fond of the last one. great textures in the pealing paint. I want to see more though. I am not fond of the crop on it. How was the original shot, vertically, or horizontally?

Ahh...
Bummer.
It's lighter farther away, which really leads away from the great decay that you focused on. I am not fond of the square crop for this, but I like what you were aiming for. Thanks for posting more of the image too. It can help teach others why you did what you did, with what you had.

I think it might look good cropped just after the M for a verticle composition.
I did some tinkering with it, if you care to see. But I think I took it farther away from your intent.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me toy with your image. I really see that you have some tough decisions for croping this depending on what you want. I like the abstract quality, since the large view had issues, so I went with that. This is just my opinion and view.

_60439021.jpg

But after stepping away and coming back, I think you could keep the whole "Maple" thing there and crop the top down, for a horizontal image with some nice textures and lines.

Does anyone else feel the lettering is a distraction, or am I off my rocker here?

Most reactions

Back