Lawn Care

I think it's awesome....however, I do think something about the clouds/mountains doesn't look real. I'm not sure how to explain it. That part of it almost reminds me of video game graphics...or something....like that...I think.....I can't explain it! :lol:

But....I still think it's a pretty awesome image.

Thanks again everyone...greatly appreciated!!!

This is amazing! I love seeing your work. I have a question though and I might be flamed for being the newb but oh well... How did you do an HDR and not have the sheep moved or blurred? Is this off of one image? And how do you get the clouds to look like that? Sorry again
That's a very legitimate question...and a good one. Right before I took the shot...I just yelled "FREEZE"...as loud as I could :lol: Actually, there were 3 or 4 sheep that were noticeably blurred. I just touched them up in PS.

This was three shots in high speed burst, but you still can't eliminate movement. Sometimes the movement is good for the shot, sometimes it's not.

You're right Corry. The mountains are pushing that surreal feel. That's what I like about HDR. It pushes the boundaries, but lets me be a little more creative.

Thanks again everyone...greatly appreciated!!!

That's a very legitimate question...and a good one. Right before I took the shot...I just yelled "FREEZE"...as loud as I could :lol: Actually, there were 3 or 4 sheep that were noticeably blurred. I just touched them up in PS.

This was three shots in high speed burst, but you still can't eliminate movement. Sometimes the movement is good for the shot, sometimes it's not.

You're right Corry. The mountains are pushing that surreal feel. That's what I like about HDR. It pushes the boundaries, but lets me be a little more creative.
Interesting I am going to have to try that FREEZE thing lol... Thanks for the quick reply maybe this week I will try HDR I dont know why I havent done it yet.

Very nice sheep-scape :), the panorama works well here. It's almost like 2 distinct processing style here, one for the sheeps and one for the mountains and sky. While the white sheeps have high contrast, the clouds look kind of muted in comparison.

That part of it almost reminds me of video game graphics...or something....like that...I think.....I can't explain it! :lol:
Lord of the rings - like. Real but fantasy!

I really like the picture. Must try shouting freeze next time I try shooting the cat :wink:

Mike

Excellent work Jake. I love all your HDR shots but there are to many other samples I have seen where the images are just lacking pop and proper contrast to make them look right. You always hit the right combination for stellar images

Eric

Most reactions

Back