Leaderboard

[QUOTE="limr, post: 3363482, member: 151259
Aww.. mine never spoke. Maybe they spoke behind my back?

I miss Salt and Pepper, too. :(

Macoco didn't really talk much after I got Cosmo. It made me a little sad.

I'd love to have birds again, but these two furry beasts of mine I have now wouldn't play nice, methinks!

I'd love to have birds again, but these two furry beasts of mine I have now wouldn't play nice, methinks!
Good point.. my doggie wouldn't, either. She's a handful when she sees my mom's cats. :eek-73:

Good point.. my doggie wouldn't, either. She's a handful when she sees my mom's cats. :eek-73:

Awww :)

Despite only having a P&S, I think our Hawaii photos turned out pretty well. I was pretty impressed with it.

Maui.jpg

Aaaaaand, this is the last (that I'm posting of my Hawaii pictures). It's really hard to take a 'bad' picture in Hawaii. :allteeth:

Boats.jpg

Less than 700 posts away from 15K. We CAN!!

Man, I need a nap. :D

Agreed. This is me at work. Also, one of my favorite GIFs.

Typing.gif

I'm not sure how many "keeper" photos I got. It was dark, which I expected, and really, REALLY crowded, which I didn't quite expect. It was hard to get a shot without getting extraneous people in it, or having someone just walk in front of your shot.

It didn't help that there were too many "official" photogs, and no "official" place for us to be, so we were all in each other's way.

Most reactions

Back