let's really depress me

*Abby waves a paw*

And your post looks much better now! :mrgreen:

I would comment but you already know my views on James.

If you feel sick every time you post it's a good sign you need to change your avatar.

Let this be a lesson to all, never upload until you can see the screen properly.

Thats a cute dog, what kind of dog is it ferny? looks like a collie or something

well, I've never met a man of my life! ok I have a very very veeeery close friend and we were toghether for 4 months but now something is going wrong and don't know whats going on. How we met? hah... my pc broke down (hd exactly) and I gave it to my mum's collegue to fix it. he was a bit lazy and gave my comp to Lukasz (my friends name). he had a few problems with me so I came to help him or at least tell him what I wand to be done. then after a few months he called me and asked if I'll help him with another comp. then I phoned him and asked if he wants to go out with me to theatre to see Faust.... and on and on..... but we've never been truly together... just very very very close friends. So I'm still free :)
but on the other hand I dunno if I want a bf. being alone also gives you many moments of pleasure :D

Hah, yeah but you can never disagree that a dog can become your loyal companion. Stupid or not :D

vixenta, sorry for interrupting, but your post was a kinda answer for my post?? hah coz now it sounds funny :)

I've a funny feeling mentos is going to get lots and lots of offers now. Especially with that last line! :oops: :mrgreen:

Sorry, my mind is dirty today. :sexywink:

And if you need a shoulder or some advice my inbox is open, ok?

vixenta - What's your real name by the way?
There are certain things a dog can't do! Or rather, can but you'd get arrested. :crazy:

Worse. It's floating along with the turds in the sewer tonight (there's a lovely image for you). :shock:

Why am I shocked? :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back