life of CB C&C

lmao ok btw I was thinking of entering this in a photo contest for the cheasapeak bay y/n?

To be completely honest, I don't see this getting very far in a contest. But then again, you never know and it might be worth a shot if you want to do it.

I have to be honest as well... after looking through the last 10 threads of yours it's hard to know if you are to be taken seriously.

You've been given excellent advice that you continue to throw out the window.

To me this means you're one of the following:

A Genius
An Ignorant Teen
A Forum Troll

I'm hoping for the first one... There's some art that I just flat out don't understand, you could be on to something unique to your style, so I am not going to take that away from you and encourage you to fine tune it. For reasons of lack of detail, I encourage you to explore more - however if you feel you are nailing your shots I encourage you to enter them into as many competitions as you see fit.

Photography is about expression, and trying to portray things as you want them to be seen - only you can know if this is how it was intended, all we can do is offer technical advice on what 'good' photography usually consists of.

I could tell it was a crab without looking at all of the photo, but that's probably because I eat a lot of crab seeing as how I live on the coast.

GET SUM LOBSTAH NEXT BROTHA. </maine accent>

I have to be honest as well... after looking through the last 10 threads of yours it's hard to know if you are to be taken seriously.

You've been given excellent advice that you continue to throw out the window.

To me this means you're one of the following:

A Genius
An Ignorant Teen
A Forum Troll

I'm hoping for the first one... There's some art that I just flat out don't understand, you could be on to something unique to your style, so I am not going to take that away from you and encourage you to fine tune it. For reasons of lack of detail, I encourage you to explore more - however if you feel you are nailing your shots I encourage you to enter them into as many competitions as you see fit.

Photography is about expression, and trying to portray things as you want them to be seen - only you can know if this is how it was intended, all we can do is offer technical advice on what 'good' photography usually consists of.
maybe the first dont think the 2nd and 3rd is for sure no

Most reactions

New Topics

Back