Light from Below

sublimelbc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to photography, especially digital. Angle, concept, light; Anything you like or dont like please tell.

This is interesting.. my personal preference would include a different crop tho. Kinda like this:

Untitled-1.jpg

Yeah i see your point. When i was cropping it I couldnt decide whether to have it centered or to one side as in the one you did. I kinda like it better in your version. thanks.

Yeah i see your point. When i was cropping it I couldnt decide whether to have it centered or to one side as in the one you did. I kinda like it better in your version. thanks.

No problem.. it's a neat picture, nonetheless. :thumbup: :sexywink:

I wonder how it would look if you put the lamp to the side of the picture, but included the entire thing. The diamond shape of the lamp shade might be interesting with the rectangular frame of the picture. Just a thought.

Like this?

Either way, it involves adding artificial black space that wasn't there in the original. Thank goodness it's a b/w shot.. :sexywink:

dsc01967gp4.jpg

Yeah! Thanks Parago. I like that better than having the lamp shade cropped. But it's just personal taste. Either way, I think its a great picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back