Lights blurred

CaleNewman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ieUo28B.jpg

Little Christmas lights in the basement, jut trying something new. Dont really know how to produce yet. Just taking baby steps.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to comment .

==-=Cale=-==

I tried to read the EXIF, but I could not get it off your photo. Will you post the EXIF here, please?

The spots of light are extremely blurry. Could be camera movement.

I tried to read the EXIF, but I could not get it off your photo. Will you post the EXIF here, please?

The spots of light are extremely blurry. Could be camera movement.
I actually did that on purpose they were blurry but i blurred them even more to make the individual lights smoother.

I don't get it. You took a blurry picture, then say you don't know how to 'produce it'.

Again, an effect rather than a complete image, though it's a bit of a cliche and usually a background ;). But your producing the parts you see in other images so keep going and it'll all come together.

I don't get it. You took a blurry picture, then say you don't know how to 'produce it'.
No not blurry pictures, just light dominate pictures. I think that's how you would say that. Sorry... Maybe photos that only focus on light and not a object. What do you call that??? I'm dumb

Again, an effect rather than a complete image, though it's a bit of a cliche and usually a background ;). But your producing the parts you see in other images so keep going and it'll all come together.
Yea I agree. Mine is no different, just wanted to see if I could make a picture like it.

No not blurry pictures, just light dominate pictures. I think that's how you would say that. Sorry... Maybe photos that only focus on light and not a object. What do you call that??? I'm dumb
Given that the lights are blurry, I would call that an abstraction. An abstract composition is one in which the object(s) are not literally represented as what they are, leaving the interpretation up to the viewer.

the out of focus lights are still blurry.

Your not dumb, your experimenting and bold enough to post them on here. I like what you're doing as it gives me ideas of things not commonly thought about. I assume this is film.

Your not dumb, your experimenting and bold enough to post them on here. I like what you're doing as it gives me ideas of things not commonly thought about. I assume this is film.
Thanks your such a nice person!!! That means a lot.

Given that the lights are blurry, I would call that an abstraction. An abstract composition is one in which the object(s) are not literally represented as what they are, leaving the interpretation up to the viewer.
Oh that's awesome!! I feel like I'm already ahead of my photography class now. Thanks!!! I'm about to go look up some examples of abstract composition. That seems really neat.

the out of focus lights are still blurry.
What do ya mean, I thought if it's out of focus it's going to be blurry? Are they not supposed to be blurry?

Most reactions

Back