Link Exchange?

haring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey!

I am just wondering how you do link exchange with other fellow (wedding) photographers... ???

If you are interested in link exchange please see below:

My site: www.haringphotography.com/
My blog: www.haringphotography.com/blog/

My google page rank: 3

If you are interested, please contact me. The link exchange would be beneficial for both of us.
Please include your site address and the link details you want me to put on my website.

Thanks!

Well, I'm not in the wedding business anymore but I'm not sure I would want to have links to other photographers on my website if I was.

I would be looking at doing that with companies that cover other aspects of weddings such as caterers, reception halls, limousine companies, etc.

Google's page rank is a measure of how popular a site is, mostly due to how many linkbacks it has, regardless of search terms.

I agree with cloudwalker though, it seems it would be more productive to link with non-competitors in the business.

FYI, google sort of frowns upon link exchanges........best to do them in PM's:sexywink:

Cloudwalker, same trade links are actually very good if the links do not go to someone in your own market. If set up correctly they provide a good service for people that finds sites in the wrong market.

Cloudwalker, same trade links are actually very good if the links do not go to someone in your own market. If set up correctly they provide a good service for people that finds sites in the wrong market.

Agreed but if someone is looking for a wedding photographer in Ca and they find my website in FL, I'm not sure I want to talk to them... :lol:

Wedding photography is a fairly local thing and there is no way you could have a link to photographers in all markets that are not yours, thus my response.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back