Little girl

Discussion in 'Photoshop Challenges' started by meesh, Mar 11, 2007.

1. meesh

meesh TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi! I didn't see this section before... I posted this same photo and my attempt at photoshop in the critiques section. So I hope its okay to double-post this photo.... This is the original and im looking for some help. I need to send this to her parents, and Id rather not send it with all of the crosses in the background. This was taken with b&w film ISO 400. Sooo anything you can do, any style of technique, Id really appreciate! Thanks for your time!

[​IMG]

2. mr e

mr e TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well, here's a quick 10 minute job I did, wasn't too hard, partly because of the graininess of the sand and image in whole

Some of the sand looks a little funny, but I don't know if someone who didn't know what the original looked like could tell

[​IMG]

3. meesh

meesh TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    wow...thanks..that looks pretty cool without the crosses. i cant believe you did that in ten minutes.... it took me ten minutes just to figure out the masking tool! I didnt even expect anyone to "erase" the crosses.. expected more of a crop. Thanks!

4. mr e

mr e TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Actually, here's an updated one, tried to make the background sand look more normal, don't know if it worked though, evened out the color, but almost looks too soft

[​IMG]