Little Guy!

Brian L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brianlinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. Give me a little C&C on this shot. I think he is so cool...

Shot with a tamron 70-300mm F/4.5

IMGP2490-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like how your down on his level, makes for an interesting shot. to me, looks like it could be sharper. and the bits and blades of grass in the way kinda take away. But those fixed would be a really cool capture

the grass in the way is a distraction, but in a (I take it it is) wild shot that is very hard to avoid - especially with such a small subject which is commonly found hiding in the grasses - you have done really well to get the focus in the subject - though I think there is a little motion blur from your hands which has affected the shot (also this might be a harsh crop of a larger shot - ergo showing up a little softer).

Yeah its pretty tough getting this little guy without getting grass like you said. When looking through the camera I did not see quite as much little pebbles of grass showing. Thanks for the reply's.

I actually don't mind the grass, but I'd like to see his fur a little sharper on his cute little face (and maybe bump contrast a little?).

Last edited:
I like your idea of trying to capture this little guy. However, the grass is distracting to me. It is difficult to capture creatures like this since they move around so fast. I'd like to see you continue to get a better shot without any activity in front of the little critter. Thanks for sharing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back