Little Knight

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My son in his costume with some texture plays in photoshop.
2982624170_d9e3aa1256_o.jpg

Looks good! Also the way he looks, I mean: his facial expression. Reminds me of canvasses of princes from back then, they always had to look regal, too, and your son does the same. The texture actions you chose sure help in making this almost look like one of those old canvasses.

Liking it very much :)

Well lit and great pose from your little one.
The texture (because of the vignette and dark bit) works very well as well.

Nice work!

nice picture it looks like that your son is a gladiator! :)

WHat a great shot! This to me shows how several well done facets of an image can come together to make a great shot. Perfect lighting to show that soft, smoothness of a child's skin, great editing- just the right "look" in his facial expressions and great costume too. It all adds to this shot. Great work here!

Nice shot! I really like his facial expression.

That's a really great shot. It made me go to your flickr page and see what else you had.

Keep posting.

great shot !! a family keepsake there for sure !! Not really that crazy about the backround though, I guess it kinda goes along with the timeframe of the costume,, very cool shot though !!

I love the background. I thought it really added to the feel of the photo.

Thanks everyone! The background was actually just plain thunder gray seamless paper. I wanted to go a lil overboard for the exact reasons stated, add that royalty painting sort of feel.

I appreciate the comments!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back