Lizzard & Rattle Snake.

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jashhash, Jun 5, 2007.

1. jashhash

jashhash TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    "Just got a camera and wanted to post some pics on this forum" (I'm sure you guys get that a lot)...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Well they are mechanically well done so congradulations. Not sure they wouldn't have been better with a bit more of the surroundings in the shot. Looser crop sorta thing.

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Heya jashhash, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
    A piece of advice first: when you link your photos from Photobucket to here, always copy the THIRD of the three lines underneath the photo, the one that is already called IMG-code and has the -wraps already put around the URL. That will make your photo show up in the thread itself and will save us from having to click the link.

Other than that, well done on both. I do like how the background behind the lizzard is all black! Did it come out like that or did you have to do something in post procession to bring it about?

And that rattlesnake has a kind of UNFRIENDLY look! Whoa. Our snakes look a tad more friendly, I feel. (See first two photos in [URL="http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80741"]this_thread[/URL] to understand).

I myself don't mind the close-ups you took, for I tend to like taking quite close close-ups myself. I like how a zoom lens can bring you where you would not GO yourself, and I would not near that rattlesnake OTHER THAN with a ZOOM LENS! :shock:

4. butterflygirl

butterflygirl TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I have to agree with Corinna! I wouldn't go NEAR that snake. It looks like it's about to strike (shudder) ... that being said, nice job! I love close-ups. They are great!