lollipop lollipop.........

Absolutely excellent! Very nicely done. I would prefer to see #s 3&4 straightened as I don't believe the angle adds anything, but that's a personal thing. #4 seems a trifle desaturated, and #6 cropped just a little too tightly on her LH side, but other than that, well done!

Absolutely excellent! Very nicely done. I would prefer to see #s 3&4 straightened as I don't believe the angle adds anything, but that's a personal thing. #4 seems a trifle desaturated, and #6 cropped just a little too tightly on her LH side, but other than that, well done!

Thanks John I'll go ahead and dedicate this series to you LOL

your pictures, as usual, are outstanding. However, this time, the composition (and your model) works out great. A lil girl looking and acting innocent. These pictures look like they are ready for publishing... Outstanding job. Great colors, focus and sharpness.

They look good! I like them. Is #4 looking a little bit washed out compared to the others tho? You can tell by the colour of her skin.

I think the framing is a bit too tight on all of them. And they seem over-sharpened.

nope, tried my hand at manual focusing and it ended up looking like a drunk person had stolen my camera LOL

:lol::lol::lol:thats great.

as always - I love the pics! these made me laugh out loud. you can tell she was having a great time!!! love em, love em, love em! I couldn't even critique them because I was anxious to see her expression on the next pic. maybe I'll go back and TRY to do that.

very well done :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back