London in the Fall

GoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Most of these are from the UWO campus; some are from London itself. Stretching the legs of the 40D :)

Slight disclaimer: noticing a saturation difference between Photoshop/My Pictures and here, it's quite a bit less saturated on here; I blame Photobucket, for whatever reason. Edit: Nevermind, my monitor needs calibration...as a result, #1, 2, 7 & 8 might be grossly over-saturated. I have no idea.

#1 - Leaves!
leaves.jpg

#2 - Bench!
bench.jpg

#3 - Robarts Research Institute
robarts.jpg

#4 - University College
uc.jpg

#5 - Instep at the UC
instep.jpg

#6 - Breaktime
break.jpg

#7 - Saturation
saturation.jpg

#8 - Bike path by the Thames
bikepath.jpg

#9 - As dusk hits
sky.jpg

#10 - Believe this is the medical sciences building
rain.jpg

???

This is London, Ontario...to clarify...not THE London ;)

But thank you

I'm only about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours away from here...
But I really don't like London much.\
I love this series, though...
The last one is kinda neat.

I really like 5, 6 and 8. Good stuff.

In the others, all I can suggest is not holding the camera crooked when taking a shot. Though I suppose that's just a pet peeve of mine :p

Haha I guess angled shots is just a matter of taste ;)

Thanks, all

Hey Stu, lovely set of shots. Bet you're just clicking away like crazy with the new 'baby', huh? I particularly like 5, 6, 8 and 10 of this series. Let's see more shots!!

Woo hoo Stu. Great stuff man. I like the 8 and 10th shot in this series. Congrats on the new toy too. When ya coming back to the big smoke?

Chiller, Anty; thanks guys. Can't wait to go out again with you guys.

As for T-Dot...I'll be back in town for the weekend of Nov 23/4-6. Could be kind of busy, but we might be able to squeeze in a few hours...if not, then hopefully over the Christmas holidays.

???

This is London, Ontario...to clarify...not THE London ;)

But thank you

oh so you mean the good London then :lol:

last one really stands out for me, must be something to do with the fact it had been raining

LP - Yeah, it still was a little bit...you can see a couple smudges of rain by the leftmost street light. Was a great night, though, and I had had this shot in mind before, but it looked dull in mid-afternoon lighting...the rain/night made it at least not bad

The last one is my favorite too.

#2 would be better if #5 was it's background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back