Long time no post!

Synergy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, mainly because I’ve been so busy and unable to get my camera out and the times I have, have been mainly of my niece and nephew who are possibly the most photographable children I’ve ever seen! They’re only 3 months and 2 years old. I would love to post some of the pics but I don’t post pictures of other peoples children (or even take them) without the parents permission, but the reason for excessive snapping is because they’re moving to the US next week :( and I probably won’t see them again for a long time. Anyway I’ll be posting loads from now!

Cheers

Synergy

Glad to see you're posting, again. That's tough having your neice and nephew move so far away. Hopefully their parents have a digital camera and will send you lots of pics.

My sister is talking about moving out of state. She's trying to talk me into going with her but I really like it here.

They're very tech savay and do have a digital camera but it's not the same as seeing them face to face. The thing i'm most wound up about is that i have a fear of flying so i probably won't visit them :x . Mind you i can't think of a better reason to overcome that problem!

I think its sad when families drift apart but you have to accept that different people want different things out of life and sometimes this takes them away from you and that it's not all bad if it leads them on to better things.

anyway here's me getting all philosophical !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back