Look at my images and tell me how to make them better

Thats great that you want to help but a person with thousands of posts and 100+ thanks i'm sure knows what composition means. When a word is used improperly and abbreviated i was most likely be asking what it meant as well and not wanting a definition just what they meant by comp.
tj

I'm sure he didnt write all of that to be condescending or "mean", probably just a mess up.

I apologize.

The original poster (LotusFlower) in this thread shows up to me as a TPF Noob who joined the forum on November 2009. I was simply trying to help and offer some constructive criticism.

Sorry if I offended anyone.:(

Thats great that you want to help but a person with thousands of posts and 100+ thanks i'm sure knows what composition means. When a word is used improperly and abbreviated i was most likely be asking what it meant as well and not wanting a definition just what they meant by comp.
tj
I'm not sure all the prerequsites of post counts and longevity play a complete part in KmH's response. It could be the proper use of the English language. There are many members, past and present, that have a similar point of view.

Sext me if you differ in your opinion.

...... oh wait, my phone only accepts incoming phone calls. :meh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back