Look for a tripod.

I got a Manfrotto 3211 on Ebay just now. :1219:

Thanks a bunch for all the replies!!! :)

Here is a picture of the bogen I would sell for $50 shipped conus. I did find the lever for it. I can send other pix upon request. Thanks.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here is a picture of the bogen I would sell for $50 shipped conus. I did find the lever for it. I can send other pix upon request. Thanks.

That is a very nice looking tripod! Since I have already got one, someone else should grab this up!!!:)

Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.
I just ordered this very one on Friday. I hope you are happy with it cause mine will be here next week and it has to last me for a long time.

I just ordered this very one on Friday. I hope you are happy with it cause mine will be here next week and it has to last me for a long time.
Couldn't be happier, it's so versatile that I was pretty amazed! The greatest part is it's flexible middle shaft which is really unique and useful.

Gallagher, I know I'm not helping but do consider the alternative. I was going down this path earlier and was stopped rightly here at TPF. I saved up for a couple of months, got the vanguard altapro 263AB, and I couldn't be happier. It will be about 200$ new, can take upto 15 pounds, is very versatile and is worth every penny.

I bet you will love it! If I would have had the money I would have bought this tripod in a second! :)

Most reactions

Back