Looking for a website

Why do new members (photopoa in this case) so often dig up old, dead threads, rather than just start their own?

Zenfolio is already built. All you have to do is pick a layout, upload your images, flesh out your about me page, and set your price lists if you have opted for an account that allows that.

Hi Amber, Zenfolio provides the templates for you to plug in your info/photos. I have a client who is sponsoring a show of my work and I easily created a separate page for her only... gave her the code and made a special price list. I tried smugmug but it required code writing skills which I don't have so for me Zenfolio was much easier.

Sorry to say Keith, newbies will always be arriving to find answers and share experiences, all for the greater good of building our collective knowledge.

But congratulations on your 12,518th post!

Hey Guys,

Im looking for a good quality web hosting site to be able to start earning a few extra bucks if people want to buy my pictures. Does anyone have a good hosting site or and advice?

Hi,
you can use the quick shopping cart service from the site TheWebPole.com .Which comes with free hosting service using the service you can sell your photos to the customer and earn money.Using this service you can customize your store add your product and start selling.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back