looking for some mad photoshop skillz

It was a little cut and paste, a little patch tool, a little clone stamp, etc. Probably could be better with a little more time spent making them a little less "smooth" and adjusting the shading some. Not enough texture and shadow. Well, it is a start if you want to use it.

Hey, let's mix and match all the faces. :lol:

Out of curiosity, what was the focal length for this?

I would take a shot at saving the face, but my skills pale in comparison.

I would avoid doing photoshoots that early so that wont happen again. Make sure in family portraits that everyone has a connection. They need to be connected to make it interesting.

Here is my stab at it. That was quite a work out, hehe
If you want the full size, just click on the photo to see the full size copy (sorry, 2.5 megs, 300dpi) and I still need to work on the son's ear/neck if you care for me to work more on it.

Not sure it's so much the time of day, but the location. I prefer to shoot portraits in natural light, but I'd have taken indoor flash over the sharp light that can punch through trees. Still, with photography, every day can be another learning opportunity.

Great recovery fstop!

you do the same things on my post...you know not read. So take or it leave it just that simple!

not that I'm trying to argue with you.. but in the ONE post i've made in one of your threads, where did I show evidence of not reading... since I wasnt giving you CC but rather advice on how to get people to comment...

not that I'm trying to argue with you.. but in the ONE post i've made in one of your threads, where did I show evidence of not reading... since I wasnt giving you CC but rather advice on how to get people to comment...

not to argue with you but one thing i do notice about you is you like to pick arguments. You seem like an arrogant person to me....Infact You are...and where in my post did i ask you about my water mark? I didn't...thats not reading. Your water mark on your pictures would be easy to remove...mine not. I have looked on tones of professional photographers with a similar water mark as mine. so get over ur self and stop being arogantt. and stop picking fights!

and i was just telling you to watch ur hot spots. you told me not to shoot where the sun was...at least i didn't have dots all over the persons face. so before you comment on others learn it urself. thats very hypicrital.

like i said take it or leave it

haha, yes, isn't that the million dollar question!
maulrat, yours looks good, not obviously PSed.

Most reactions

Back