Magazine Shoot

i agree.. it would of been nice to focus on her more..focal point on her eyes...but no matter what good pictures

Ya but..... The car's distracting me, I mean it's a nice - Oh! I see, ya.... nice car...ya nice Vette. :D

she just kinda reminds me a of a busted tara reid.

I would also like to see what the 'pros' came up with and know what magazine it was for. I think the location is pretty weak. The poses and expressions are all awkward. I hope the other guys were taking shots at different moments than you were. I've never been a fan of the car mags' need to drape undressed women over all the cars to help sell magazines. Does that thing make any power, or is it just a trailer queen?

Any pics of the lighting set up?

she just kinda reminds me a of a busted tara reid.

Haha! Me 3. Her eyes are really beautiful though. Love her hair. Nail polish is a bit distracting but not as bad as her makeup being off-balanced with her natural skin color. Nice assets though. Would rather have the Firebird :lmao:. Probably less cost in future maintenance :lmao::lol:

Haha! Me 3. Her eyes are really beautiful though. Love her hair. Nail polish is a bit distracting but not as bad as her makeup being off-balanced with her natural skin color. Nice assets though. Would rather have the Firebird :lmao:. Probably less cost in future maintenance :lmao::lol:

agreed...i'd take the car...sell it...and win in the end.:thumbup:

I disagree with the butterface....

I disagree that this is a car shoot. This is a model shoot with a bit of car in it....

Is the flame work Mike Lavallee's work? He is amazing. If not, then the artist of these flames is equally amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back