Major Site Changes

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by Renair, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Renair

Renair TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok guys, changed my flash template to a better one and easier to navigate. Added 74 new pix as well. Enjoy.

2. ScottS

ScottS TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I love the layout! Very easy to navigate. And I like the pictures you chose as well!

How easy is it to update and change things around with the service you have?

3. Renair

Renair TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Scott, I couldnt be happier with the Foliolink site. It is simple to use, templates both flash and html and ipod/phone compatiable sites as well. It is a little pricey starting off $598 including set up fee. But then after that its $349 a year which I think it well worth it. www.foliolink.com

Afterall if your a photographer, you may as well show off your work the best you can.... I used a few different sites, but this is the best. There is also a 7 day free trial. Worth checking out.

4. iflynething

iflynething TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    That is one cool website. I might consider this web thing folio once I get more into photography.

I really REALLY liked the layout and the pictures you choose are nice. Not too many either.

Ease of navigation was good too with everything being consistant

Very nice

~Michael~