Mamiya Nc1000

Discussion in 'Film Discussion and Q & A' started by NextStep, Jul 31, 2007.

1. NextStep

NextStep TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi,

I'm new to photography but I just got a Mamiya NC1000 with a Canon D mount manual lens.

The e-bay seller said it was mint but when I got it it had fungus inside the lens.

I was told it would be cheaper to get a new lens than to try to fix it....

I've put a roll in a snapped some shots to see if the fungus shows up on the pics (I was told most likley it will)...it is more like a haze condensation fungus combo...

Also it has light metering but the needle is always way pass the numbers on the scale. I was looking to get a new battery in the unit.

I originally purchased this just for the lens so I can use it for another project but I really like the camera and want to use it.

What other lens options are out there for me.

I did a search to try to find the Mamiya CS series lenses but not much came up....

Thank you in advance.

2. Davehimself

Davehimself TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    im sorry to say but cs series lenses are extremely hard to find i search regularly and i have yet to find one lens on ebay and other sites the only lenses i have found are bundled with other nc-1000's on eBay i dont know about other lenses that are compatible with it check this site http://herron.50megs.com/csLenses.htm