Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had 63% coverage over Massachusetts

i-J5kj5rb-XL.jpg

i-6f7C5Cv-XL.jpg

i-xtDrsZw-XL.jpg

Nice. Thanks for sharing. I was in southern Maine today and it seemed barely a blip.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. I was in southern Maine today and it seemed barely a blip.

Thanks. If I hadn't read there was going to to an eclipse today I would have never noticed

It got surprisingly dark here...
The cloud cover was truly epic - it wasn't even possible to work out which half of the sky the sun was in!
So much for the forecast 20-30% cloud cover.

The cloud cover was truly epic - it wasn't even possible to work out which half of the sky the sun was in!
Ugh!

That's stinks. I had no interest in the eclipse until it started I was working out side so i setup the camera for the heck of it

That's stinks. I had no interest in the eclipse until it started I was working out side so i setup the camera for the heck of it

Thanks but it's not as bad as all that, maximum coverage here was only going to be 3.5% so would have been difficult to spot anyway!
Lets hope its clear in 2026 when at home I'll get ~93%, If I remember I'll try to travel to Spain for totality!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back