thestorey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4112804707_415bfa2433_b.jpg

4112974513_5642f3876a_b.jpg

4113408222_9f868b35bb_b.jpg

Messing about last night with some friends.

the last one is amazing!! great shot.

the first two has me wondering why their eyes are multi-colored.

i think the catchlights are killing the first 2. was it a big softbox or dish?

beautiful subjects. nicely shot.

third is superior with environment....
first bg is too greenish, ....i like pastle bgs. thanks ...very fine.

very nice. the third was is amazing

Your first two images are a little stiff and stagnetly posed.. That being said #3 is a great shot.. Love it.

you've got some hot friends... is the third a green screen shot?

I like the vibrancy of the first two but did you ask them to have their bras peeking out of their tops? It just looks a little trashy IMO. I also agree with the others that the catchlights are distracting. Other than that I like the first 2 a lot. The third one looks fake to me and it seems like the background is sharper than the subject.

i agree with ^^ The 3rd one looks like you just dropped in a background on it. Good looking girls but those catch lights are distracting. Did you use a ring flash and then in pp changed that catch light into a blue color?

Were you using a ring flash? I think the catchlight problem is that you minimized their pupils with the flash. It makes them look beady-eyed. Maybe a different angle would help. Third pic looks photoshopped. A good one tho.

I'm almost certain that's a ringlight. It does show really oddly in the first two. The camera is further back in 3 so it isn't as noticeable.

What I don't like about the first two is the short focal length lens. It makes their heads look disproportionately large and their noses bulbous... Not flattering on two very pretty girls. Also, in both, the texture of the wall behind them is distracting. You have a ring flash so having them stand further off the wall wouldn't have caused any distracting shadows. That plus a larger aperture would have blurred out the texture of the walls, but left the color.

About the bras... that's very common for that age group, unfortunately, and it's only in the context of us older-farts that it's "trashy".

The third is fantastic. I hope that it's not PhotoChopped and that instead you pulled this off with a rear-curtain sync, small aperture, and a long exposure!

Add me for the odd look of the catchlight in the eyes on the first 2.

Having their arms back on the wall is promoting the stiff look in them.

Is that lens distortiion in #1 making the upper part of her head and her nose look like that?

I like the way #3 turned out.

1st one is ACE!...I dnt like then nose thingys tho, never have done :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back