Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That avatar is creeping out. I thought it got wierd enough with the nose-picking. But every time I see this now it makes me want to run and hide. It's just really creepy.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, or in the case that she ends up changing it, here's what I'm talking bout: :lol:
meyshavatar.jpeg

*runs away in fear*

Maybe I should start decorating my eye and see who can be creepier ;) . I've done some pretty wierd stuff with it on other forums.

Meysha's avatars keep us talking around the water cooler. :thumbup:

I say, go for it, creepy girl! :lol:

:hug::

Hahahaha! :lol: Glad you like it :mrgreen:

I'm so sorry for creeping people out... but I've been soooo bored lately. Well actually I'm supossed to be worked off my feet but I keep putting all my assignments off... and playing with my avatar instead. hehe you should see the next ones I've got in line. :mrgreen:

And speaking of waking up next to me... Adrian flew in to town just an hour or so ago! WOO HOOO! I'm sure he wont be complaining. so nerrrrr! :greenpbl:

Ok but seriously, it all started coz I was talking to Ian (Xmetal) about his avatar, and how I kept staring at her blue eyes. He said to send him a pic of my avatar so he could do the same to mine... but he said he couldn't coz my eyes were too small in the pic. So I said Na na na na naaa na... I betcha I can do it... And this is what I came up with.

Meysha said:
Ok but seriously, it all started coz I was talking to Ian (Xmetal) about his avatar, and how I kept staring at her blue eyes. He said to send him a pic of my avatar so he could do the same to mine... but he said he couldn't coz my eyes were too small in the pic. So I said Na na na na naaa na... I betcha I can do it... And this is what I came up with.

morpheus.gif

:sexywink:

Thing is, she actually looks like that in real life, except her eyes are green. That's why she had to photoshop it. ;)

hey ferny lives. :hug:: Thanks for sticking up for me mate... not. :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back